Skip to main content

Bible study

Bible study

James 4:4

You shouldn't desire to be like the world to look cool and not be an outcast. Instead you are supposed to be different so people can tell a difference and see a difference in you. God's ambassador should not blend into the world but stand out. Then, when need comes, those around you will know to whom to turn.

People look at you and they are reading you like a book...what kind of book are you.


James 4:5
Why would you hide your affection to your significant other? If your wife loved you wholeheartedly to your face, yet hanging out with friends she acted like she doesn't care about you, how would you feel?

The key to ending your friendship with the world is to submit yourself to God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's awesome, wonderful work!

Here is an excerpt from an email that a co-worker has sent to me:   “ What church do you and your wife go to? I have been thinking alot lately about going to church. I have never really attended church and don't know much about the bible. But I have a desire to know. I feel strange just waltzing into a church and being lost.”   How awesome is the work of the Lord! And that we can take part in it! Woah! Alleluja!

I no longer make the best fried fish

Last night for dinner I made some fried fish. Aliza said it is the best fried fish. This morning, it is the first thing she said also, "Daddy, you make the best fried fish". I hugged her, and we went downstairs. It's Monday, so I'm getting some things ready before I head out the door, and she asked for some chocolate covered pretzels...I gave her a couple and she cries out for more. When I denied her request for more, she cries and yells "You don't make the best fried fish!"