Skip to main content

Today

Today I was led by the Spirit to take specific turns on Elgin roads
and talk to specific people. When I talked to them, I offered them
bread and bananas donated to the church from trader joes. It was
awesome, as the people were open to receive these blessings from God,
and I had a wonderful time experiencing taking part in God's work.

Amazing!

I have also been thinking since I have been involved in this ministry,
that I could have been doing this years ago, and evangelizing to
people. What was the cause of me not coming to this point earlier?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's awesome, wonderful work!

Here is an excerpt from an email that a co-worker has sent to me:   “ What church do you and your wife go to? I have been thinking alot lately about going to church. I have never really attended church and don't know much about the bible. But I have a desire to know. I feel strange just waltzing into a church and being lost.”   How awesome is the work of the Lord! And that we can take part in it! Woah! Alleluja!

I no longer make the best fried fish

Last night for dinner I made some fried fish. Aliza said it is the best fried fish. This morning, it is the first thing she said also, "Daddy, you make the best fried fish". I hugged her, and we went downstairs. It's Monday, so I'm getting some things ready before I head out the door, and she asked for some chocolate covered pretzels...I gave her a couple and she cries out for more. When I denied her request for more, she cries and yells "You don't make the best fried fish!"