Skip to main content

Lesson from men's breakfast today

If we can't come together and talk, and we're brothers, then it is not
right.

Job 8:7
We ought to be examples to the children.
Like Peter we have to step out of the boat.
A lot of men have business opportunities but are afraid to step out of
the boat.

A son is an image of a father, but he is not the father. Have to allow
him to walk his own path, which the Father has set for him.

Mat 6:6
Step out. Faith to faith. Glory to glory.
We get our affirmation from God.

You have a relationship with the Father. You know what your Father is
doing. A nurturer, protector, teacher, as well as chastiser.

If you start feeling to pray for more time with family, God put that
desire in your heart that you may pray for this, and then when you
speak it, it will come to pass. Speak over your family, your life,
your community.

Involve and inclue the Father in your life: you house, family, job,
hobbies.

Jesus' yoke is easy, and His burden is light. If you are angry and
worn down, and feel like hurting somebody, that's not Jesus' yoke.
You're carrying the worlds burden.


May God bless you,

Krzysztof Miszczak

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's awesome, wonderful work!

Here is an excerpt from an email that a co-worker has sent to me:   “ What church do you and your wife go to? I have been thinking alot lately about going to church. I have never really attended church and don't know much about the bible. But I have a desire to know. I feel strange just waltzing into a church and being lost.”   How awesome is the work of the Lord! And that we can take part in it! Woah! Alleluja!

I no longer make the best fried fish

Last night for dinner I made some fried fish. Aliza said it is the best fried fish. This morning, it is the first thing she said also, "Daddy, you make the best fried fish". I hugged her, and we went downstairs. It's Monday, so I'm getting some things ready before I head out the door, and she asked for some chocolate covered pretzels...I gave her a couple and she cries out for more. When I denied her request for more, she cries and yells "You don't make the best fried fish!"