Skip to main content

Evidence tonight

Evidence

Today at Evidence, a youth group, we talked about the movie "Stranger
Than Fiction", and about how the main character started to really live
his life after he found out, or realized, that he was going to die.

It was also mentioned that it is very likely that if we were on
Antarctica, havent't eaten for 40 days, and a man comes along and
shows and offers us a plate of hot shit or a delicious brownie that we
cannot see, but one that he has, that we would opt to take the shit.
He thinks this because of what he sees in our conversations on
Facebook, our pictures we share, or the music we listen to. We choose
shit in our every day, even though a delicoius brownie is offered to us.
The great things are, that the brownie, representing Jesus Christ, is
still offered to us after we dive into the shit, and He can and is
willing to clean us from that filth.

What will you choose today?

Reference: Phillipians 3:8
8 More than that, I now regard all things as liabilities compared to
the far greater value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have
suffered the loss of all things - indeed, I regard them as dung! -
that I may gain Christ,


May God bless you,

Krzysztof Miszczak

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Distracted

Don't be d istracted by unimportant opportunities or things that don't matter This age contains a lot of things that can distract Don't be great at doing things that don't matter Not every appointment is a divine appointment Develop your skill to say no. Don't even say maybe if you know you should say no Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do it Ephesians 5:16 Nehemiah 6:8-9

To work on time

I had the intention of leaving to work on time this morning, but I left late because the freezing rain last night froze my door shut, and windows required heavy scraping. I was able to get in the car after some prying, and scraped a "hole" big enough to see ahead of me through the windshield (not best practice). After asking the Lord for help in getting to work on time, I arrived safely, and with a minute to spare :) Praise God!