Skip to main content
Heb 11:1-3

God defines what faith is

definition of faith: I believe God told the truth.

-faith is established through worship/praise (Heb 11:4)

-faith is strengthened by exercise
You won't get more faith until you exercise what you have

-faith is tested through waiting

-faith is rewarded through surrender
FYI. Being committed to God is not the same as being surrendered to God.

-faith is victorious through perseverance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's awesome, wonderful work!

Here is an excerpt from an email that a co-worker has sent to me:   “ What church do you and your wife go to? I have been thinking alot lately about going to church. I have never really attended church and don't know much about the bible. But I have a desire to know. I feel strange just waltzing into a church and being lost.”   How awesome is the work of the Lord! And that we can take part in it! Woah! Alleluja!

I no longer make the best fried fish

Last night for dinner I made some fried fish. Aliza said it is the best fried fish. This morning, it is the first thing she said also, "Daddy, you make the best fried fish". I hugged her, and we went downstairs. It's Monday, so I'm getting some things ready before I head out the door, and she asked for some chocolate covered pretzels...I gave her a couple and she cries out for more. When I denied her request for more, she cries and yells "You don't make the best fried fish!"