Skip to main content
Joy is not a pursuit...it is a promise.
Happiness is external.
Joy is internal.
2cor4:16-18
Joy is a choice.
Psalm 51:12
You can't lose your joy...we can only trade it in for sin and fleshly pleasures.
We trade in our joy for busyness, sin. God is not interested in our busyness but in fruit.
Who sets your schedule?
Write down everything you do...then determine what is bearing fruit.
2tim2:4
John15:4 abide in Christ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's awesome, wonderful work!

Here is an excerpt from an email that a co-worker has sent to me:   “ What church do you and your wife go to? I have been thinking alot lately about going to church. I have never really attended church and don't know much about the bible. But I have a desire to know. I feel strange just waltzing into a church and being lost.”   How awesome is the work of the Lord! And that we can take part in it! Woah! Alleluja!

I no longer make the best fried fish

Last night for dinner I made some fried fish. Aliza said it is the best fried fish. This morning, it is the first thing she said also, "Daddy, you make the best fried fish". I hugged her, and we went downstairs. It's Monday, so I'm getting some things ready before I head out the door, and she asked for some chocolate covered pretzels...I gave her a couple and she cries out for more. When I denied her request for more, she cries and yells "You don't make the best fried fish!"