Skip to main content

Evangelism class

Evangelism class
look for opportunities: practice opportunities.

Drive through: hey can I include you in my prayers today

Restaurant: we're about to pray for our meal. Is there anything specific that we can pray for you about.

Mat 10:16
Heb 12:3
1 Cor 9:19-23 blend in

"I send you out like a sheep among the wolves"
"Wise as a serpent, harmless as a dove"

Snakes have no fear of the size of their prey. Snakes don't always attack right away.
Spend time and get to know people and their needs.

Isa 50:4

Shared from Google Keep

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's awesome, wonderful work!

Here is an excerpt from an email that a co-worker has sent to me:   “ What church do you and your wife go to? I have been thinking alot lately about going to church. I have never really attended church and don't know much about the bible. But I have a desire to know. I feel strange just waltzing into a church and being lost.”   How awesome is the work of the Lord! And that we can take part in it! Woah! Alleluja!
Amazing! We came to church today, and Jessica was feeling down. During the sermon, which was about faith, a statement was said by the pastor about not dwelling on the past, nor "what if's". In this statement, God had put on the pastor's heart to say a series of "if we had only..." statements, and one of them was "Do not say, 'if we had only stayed in Texas, things would be different'..." As the pastor said this, Jessica and I looked at each other, as we could relate :) Allow Peace and Love to dwell in you!