Skip to main content

Mens ministry message

theres a battle. like a military operation, take control of the operation. we are to hold the ground until He comes. at our employer. at our friends. in all situations. dont be timid.

speak, confess over your situation. speak the Word, the scripture over your situauin and reapeat it over you.
just speak the Word. speak over your employment situation, etc.

the gifts of ministry, teaching, preaching exhortation, etc, each has a gift. we were just all commanded to  speak the gospel to all the parts of the world. we may not all have been called to teach, preach, etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's awesome, wonderful work!

Here is an excerpt from an email that a co-worker has sent to me:   “ What church do you and your wife go to? I have been thinking alot lately about going to church. I have never really attended church and don't know much about the bible. But I have a desire to know. I feel strange just waltzing into a church and being lost.”   How awesome is the work of the Lord! And that we can take part in it! Woah! Alleluja!

I no longer make the best fried fish

Last night for dinner I made some fried fish. Aliza said it is the best fried fish. This morning, it is the first thing she said also, "Daddy, you make the best fried fish". I hugged her, and we went downstairs. It's Monday, so I'm getting some things ready before I head out the door, and she asked for some chocolate covered pretzels...I gave her a couple and she cries out for more. When I denied her request for more, she cries and yells "You don't make the best fried fish!"