Skip to main content

Fully seeking God

I was reading Romans 3:10 - 18 and was thinking that I can relate to many of those things, written about Jews or Gentiles under the power of sin.

Particularly, I was thinking that I don't really seek God, fully and wholeheartedly. Then I thought what would it look like if I did?
I think that if I fully sought after God, I would reflect the life of Jesus. He prayed early in the mornings. He sowed and reaped awesome fruit of His labor. He stood up against the unrighteous. He spoke and stood for the Truth. He obeyed the Father's will.

I still don't see myself doing much of this. Do you see yourself reflecting the life of Jesus yet?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's awesome, wonderful work!

Here is an excerpt from an email that a co-worker has sent to me:   “ What church do you and your wife go to? I have been thinking alot lately about going to church. I have never really attended church and don't know much about the bible. But I have a desire to know. I feel strange just waltzing into a church and being lost.”   How awesome is the work of the Lord! And that we can take part in it! Woah! Alleluja!

I no longer make the best fried fish

Last night for dinner I made some fried fish. Aliza said it is the best fried fish. This morning, it is the first thing she said also, "Daddy, you make the best fried fish". I hugged her, and we went downstairs. It's Monday, so I'm getting some things ready before I head out the door, and she asked for some chocolate covered pretzels...I gave her a couple and she cries out for more. When I denied her request for more, she cries and yells "You don't make the best fried fish!"