Skip to main content

Welcome discipline

How we respond to discipline is the difference between our spiritual growth and spiritual downfall


17 ¶ The one who follows instruction is on the path to life, but the one who rejects correction goes astray.


Prov 10:17


Disclaimer Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, and any attachments and/or documents linked to this email, are intended for the
addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or otherwise protected by law. Any dissemination,
distribution, or copying is prohibited. This notice serves as a confidentiality marking for the purpose of any confidentiality or
nondisclosure agreement. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the original sender.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's awesome, wonderful work!

Here is an excerpt from an email that a co-worker has sent to me:   “ What church do you and your wife go to? I have been thinking alot lately about going to church. I have never really attended church and don't know much about the bible. But I have a desire to know. I feel strange just waltzing into a church and being lost.”   How awesome is the work of the Lord! And that we can take part in it! Woah! Alleluja!

To work on time

I had the intention of leaving to work on time this morning, but I left late because the freezing rain last night froze my door shut, and windows required heavy scraping. I was able to get in the car after some prying, and scraped a "hole" big enough to see ahead of me through the windshield (not best practice). After asking the Lord for help in getting to work on time, I arrived safely, and with a minute to spare :) Praise God!