Skip to main content

Go out and invite!

Luke 14:15-24
What excuses have you used to not invite someone to church? Notice it is the servant in Luke 14, not the host, that is tasked to go OUT and invite people and compel people to come.
Excuses used
  1. God, is that you? (Satan won’t tell you to invite people to church)
  2. I don’t feel led (Your feelings may not always align with what you know should be done)
Your job is not to bring the harvest. Your job is to plant & water the seed. The God of the harvest brings forth the harvest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's awesome, wonderful work!

Here is an excerpt from an email that a co-worker has sent to me:   “ What church do you and your wife go to? I have been thinking alot lately about going to church. I have never really attended church and don't know much about the bible. But I have a desire to know. I feel strange just waltzing into a church and being lost.”   How awesome is the work of the Lord! And that we can take part in it! Woah! Alleluja!

I no longer make the best fried fish

Last night for dinner I made some fried fish. Aliza said it is the best fried fish. This morning, it is the first thing she said also, "Daddy, you make the best fried fish". I hugged her, and we went downstairs. It's Monday, so I'm getting some things ready before I head out the door, and she asked for some chocolate covered pretzels...I gave her a couple and she cries out for more. When I denied her request for more, she cries and yells "You don't make the best fried fish!"