Skip to main content

Almost free

Sharks are such animals that they grow according to their surroundings and boundaries. That means if they are placed in a small tank, they will only grow to a limited size.

Exodus ch8:25
Pharaoh agreed to let people go but he wanted to keep restrictions on them.

"Whom the Son sets free, he is free indeed."

Believers are able to adapt and try to do ministry with chains on.
For example doing ministry with addictions.

God didn't say "loosen the chains" but said "Let my people go!"

You cannot serve two masters. You cannot try to serve God and hold onto your old ways.

Serving win boundaries will stunt your growth...you will be held back.

Also, being a witness is part of who you are! It's not something that you turn on and off at your convenience on a Saturday outreach. (Listen to CITW message from today)

Fanatic: someone who serves the Lord in such a way that you are bothered by it. They are more sold out than you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's awesome, wonderful work!

Here is an excerpt from an email that a co-worker has sent to me:   “ What church do you and your wife go to? I have been thinking alot lately about going to church. I have never really attended church and don't know much about the bible. But I have a desire to know. I feel strange just waltzing into a church and being lost.”   How awesome is the work of the Lord! And that we can take part in it! Woah! Alleluja!

I no longer make the best fried fish

Last night for dinner I made some fried fish. Aliza said it is the best fried fish. This morning, it is the first thing she said also, "Daddy, you make the best fried fish". I hugged her, and we went downstairs. It's Monday, so I'm getting some things ready before I head out the door, and she asked for some chocolate covered pretzels...I gave her a couple and she cries out for more. When I denied her request for more, she cries and yells "You don't make the best fried fish!"