Skip to main content
Nearly all successful people have a coach, or mentor...someone pushing them to do better.
Follow up on what you say and keep your word.
Guide your subordinates along.
________________________________
Disclaimer Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, and any attachments and/or documents linked to this email, are intended for the
addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or otherwise protected by law. Any dissemination,
distribution, or copying is prohibited. This notice serves as a confidentiality marking for the purpose of any confidentiality or
nondisclosure agreement. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the original sender.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's awesome, wonderful work!

Here is an excerpt from an email that a co-worker has sent to me:   “ What church do you and your wife go to? I have been thinking alot lately about going to church. I have never really attended church and don't know much about the bible. But I have a desire to know. I feel strange just waltzing into a church and being lost.”   How awesome is the work of the Lord! And that we can take part in it! Woah! Alleluja!

I no longer make the best fried fish

Last night for dinner I made some fried fish. Aliza said it is the best fried fish. This morning, it is the first thing she said also, "Daddy, you make the best fried fish". I hugged her, and we went downstairs. It's Monday, so I'm getting some things ready before I head out the door, and she asked for some chocolate covered pretzels...I gave her a couple and she cries out for more. When I denied her request for more, she cries and yells "You don't make the best fried fish!"