Skip to main content
Bella is so smart, Praise God!

For example, she likes to brush her teeth in the morning and at night. Also, this one time she was brushing her teeth and also wanted to climb up a little stool to see out the window, but she couldn't do both. So she took out the toothbrush and instead of throwing it on the floor, she found me and handed it to me, then went to climb the stool and peek out the window!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's awesome, wonderful work!

Here is an excerpt from an email that a co-worker has sent to me:   “ What church do you and your wife go to? I have been thinking alot lately about going to church. I have never really attended church and don't know much about the bible. But I have a desire to know. I feel strange just waltzing into a church and being lost.”   How awesome is the work of the Lord! And that we can take part in it! Woah! Alleluja!
Amazing! We came to church today, and Jessica was feeling down. During the sermon, which was about faith, a statement was said by the pastor about not dwelling on the past, nor "what if's". In this statement, God had put on the pastor's heart to say a series of "if we had only..." statements, and one of them was "Do not say, 'if we had only stayed in Texas, things would be different'..." As the pastor said this, Jessica and I looked at each other, as we could relate :) Allow Peace and Love to dwell in you!