Skip to main content

Evangelism small group

Evangelism small group
-Prayer walk around your neighbourhood, store, school
-Prayer list
-Be approachable...welcoming...dress to represent. Your life is a billboard, you always project something.
-Realize that people everywhere, rich and poor, are hurting
-MAXIMIZE EVERY WORD OF ENCOUNTER
-Preach the Word in season and out of season
-People don't want to be preached at...i.e. you need to apologize, you need to stop doing this or that...
-Be willing to be interrupted
-Be motivated out of love to speak the truth

Q's
Is this OK?
What's God doing in your life?
What's your personal history with faith, religion, God?
What do you think or believe about God?
What's your perception of Christians and church?
How has this effected your faith?
Has there ever been a time when you were/felt close to God?
What would you need to increase your interest in growing your faith again?
What do you think is the purpose of the 10 Commandments?

Find your niche ministry to use your gifts. Try to answer the question "There's no place I'd rather be but ..."

Shared from Google Keep

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's awesome, wonderful work!

Here is an excerpt from an email that a co-worker has sent to me:   “ What church do you and your wife go to? I have been thinking alot lately about going to church. I have never really attended church and don't know much about the bible. But I have a desire to know. I feel strange just waltzing into a church and being lost.”   How awesome is the work of the Lord! And that we can take part in it! Woah! Alleluja!

I no longer make the best fried fish

Last night for dinner I made some fried fish. Aliza said it is the best fried fish. This morning, it is the first thing she said also, "Daddy, you make the best fried fish". I hugged her, and we went downstairs. It's Monday, so I'm getting some things ready before I head out the door, and she asked for some chocolate covered pretzels...I gave her a couple and she cries out for more. When I denied her request for more, she cries and yells "You don't make the best fried fish!"