Skip to main content

God wants a partner. That's why we should intercede, in prayer. Just like the Lord was searching for one person to stand in the gap and intercede and pray for the nation, but he found no one; He opened His wrath on the nation.

Or when the Lord told Abraham that He would destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, and Abraham asked the Lord if He would spare the city if there was 50, 40, 30, 20, 10... righteous people in the city, and the Lord said yes.

Esther's intercession
1. She spent time with the king.
2. She endured her enemy quietly.
3. She gave priority to the king's heart and desires, not her own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's awesome, wonderful work!

Here is an excerpt from an email that a co-worker has sent to me:   “ What church do you and your wife go to? I have been thinking alot lately about going to church. I have never really attended church and don't know much about the bible. But I have a desire to know. I feel strange just waltzing into a church and being lost.”   How awesome is the work of the Lord! And that we can take part in it! Woah! Alleluja!

I no longer make the best fried fish

Last night for dinner I made some fried fish. Aliza said it is the best fried fish. This morning, it is the first thing she said also, "Daddy, you make the best fried fish". I hugged her, and we went downstairs. It's Monday, so I'm getting some things ready before I head out the door, and she asked for some chocolate covered pretzels...I gave her a couple and she cries out for more. When I denied her request for more, she cries and yells "You don't make the best fried fish!"