Skip to main content
I want to say how hugely grateful I am for God's protection over Aliza. I am often careless with how I care for our princess. For example, when I "watch" her playing with toys on the floor, and she wonders off crawling, I am caught up browsing the internet or reading. Once, she fell back and got hurt because I was preoccupied with stuff. To change this, I have a plan.

The plan is to focus on one task, and only one task, when it is important and requires my full attention. For example, Aliza would require my undivided attention when I am to watch her. This would prevent many boo boos from our cutie pattutie, and can be applied to other important stuff, like talking with my wife :) This could be another post.

I hope this works. And praise God, because with Him, all things are possible!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Distracted

Don't be d istracted by unimportant opportunities or things that don't matter This age contains a lot of things that can distract Don't be great at doing things that don't matter Not every appointment is a divine appointment Develop your skill to say no. Don't even say maybe if you know you should say no Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do it Ephesians 5:16 Nehemiah 6:8-9

To work on time

I had the intention of leaving to work on time this morning, but I left late because the freezing rain last night froze my door shut, and windows required heavy scraping. I was able to get in the car after some prying, and scraped a "hole" big enough to see ahead of me through the windshield (not best practice). After asking the Lord for help in getting to work on time, I arrived safely, and with a minute to spare :) Praise God!