Skip to main content

Aliza Rebekah Miszczak

Our daughter Aliza was born! Praise God! What an amazing experience it was for me. On Sunday, January 17th, and 6:51am, when her little body was birthed and I heard her first cry, I was amazed and in awe of this miracle! Formed from a few tiny cells, now 9 months later in my arms as a little person. Wow!

Watching her movements, her facial expressions, hearing her sounds, and everything else about her is an extraordinary experience.

Now, it is 11 days after her birth, and she is growing fast. As far as parenting, it is a big initial adjustment to your routine. Aliza has slept through her first full night yesterday, and we are grateful. She now usually will not cry when her diaper is changed. I noticed that she wants to start and tries holding her bottle. I am excited to continue learning about her and to watch her grow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's awesome, wonderful work!

Here is an excerpt from an email that a co-worker has sent to me:   “ What church do you and your wife go to? I have been thinking alot lately about going to church. I have never really attended church and don't know much about the bible. But I have a desire to know. I feel strange just waltzing into a church and being lost.”   How awesome is the work of the Lord! And that we can take part in it! Woah! Alleluja!

I no longer make the best fried fish

Last night for dinner I made some fried fish. Aliza said it is the best fried fish. This morning, it is the first thing she said also, "Daddy, you make the best fried fish". I hugged her, and we went downstairs. It's Monday, so I'm getting some things ready before I head out the door, and she asked for some chocolate covered pretzels...I gave her a couple and she cries out for more. When I denied her request for more, she cries and yells "You don't make the best fried fish!"