Skip to main content

Small, yet big revelations

The usual task I do when I complete a task at work is to notify the people who would be affected by the change, even though they may be sitting in an adjacent cubicle. So this morning, as I was typing an email for a completed task, I felt the Holy Spirit telling me not to write the email. I didn’t understand why…it’s the usual thing I did. I was hesitant to obey, and then I listened to the nudge of the Spirit, even though I still didn’t know why. I closed the email…the save dialog showed up…I quickly used the keyboard shortcut to say “No”. Ahhh. Relief. Ok…now…wow! I then received a revelation…just talk to the people! Tell them the task is done…don’t write to them about it. Haha! That’s so simple, yet it was so difficult for me to see!

 

I then thought that situations like this are opportunities to strike up more conversation!

 

Praise God for His patience in continually working on us and through us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's awesome, wonderful work!

Here is an excerpt from an email that a co-worker has sent to me:   “ What church do you and your wife go to? I have been thinking alot lately about going to church. I have never really attended church and don't know much about the bible. But I have a desire to know. I feel strange just waltzing into a church and being lost.”   How awesome is the work of the Lord! And that we can take part in it! Woah! Alleluja!

To work on time

I had the intention of leaving to work on time this morning, but I left late because the freezing rain last night froze my door shut, and windows required heavy scraping. I was able to get in the car after some prying, and scraped a "hole" big enough to see ahead of me through the windshield (not best practice). After asking the Lord for help in getting to work on time, I arrived safely, and with a minute to spare :) Praise God!