Skip to main content

Distracted

Don't be distracted by unimportant opportunities or things that don't matter

This age contains a lot of things that can distract
Don't be great at doing things that don't matter
Not every appointment is a divine appointment
Develop your skill to say no. Don't even say maybe if you know you should say no
Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do it

Ephesians 5:16
Nehemiah 6:8-9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's awesome, wonderful work!

Here is an excerpt from an email that a co-worker has sent to me:   “ What church do you and your wife go to? I have been thinking alot lately about going to church. I have never really attended church and don't know much about the bible. But I have a desire to know. I feel strange just waltzing into a church and being lost.”   How awesome is the work of the Lord! And that we can take part in it! Woah! Alleluja!

I no longer make the best fried fish

Last night for dinner I made some fried fish. Aliza said it is the best fried fish. This morning, it is the first thing she said also, "Daddy, you make the best fried fish". I hugged her, and we went downstairs. It's Monday, so I'm getting some things ready before I head out the door, and she asked for some chocolate covered pretzels...I gave her a couple and she cries out for more. When I denied her request for more, she cries and yells "You don't make the best fried fish!"