Skip to main content

Accept their help

Why does God want us to work with Him in His work? 

Well, why would a father or mother allow their young child to help with a project that would likely take longer with their help? It's for the relationship and the learning experience. 

Like wise, God wants to have a relationship with us and for us to learn!

--


-Krzysztof

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's awesome, wonderful work!

Here is an excerpt from an email that a co-worker has sent to me:   “ What church do you and your wife go to? I have been thinking alot lately about going to church. I have never really attended church and don't know much about the bible. But I have a desire to know. I feel strange just waltzing into a church and being lost.”   How awesome is the work of the Lord! And that we can take part in it! Woah! Alleluja!

To work on time

I had the intention of leaving to work on time this morning, but I left late because the freezing rain last night froze my door shut, and windows required heavy scraping. I was able to get in the car after some prying, and scraped a "hole" big enough to see ahead of me through the windshield (not best practice). After asking the Lord for help in getting to work on time, I arrived safely, and with a minute to spare :) Praise God!