Skip to main content
Aliza, my 19 month old daughter, was just praying after her meal. And she put her hands together and said, " Amen. God. Amen mana ( which means bannana). Jesush. Babtcha. Amen.

She pretty much was thanking God for banannas, Jesus, and babcia (grandma). :)
Later, she brought The Story of Christmas book and said Jesush :)

This brings joy to my heart!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's awesome, wonderful work!

Here is an excerpt from an email that a co-worker has sent to me:   “ What church do you and your wife go to? I have been thinking alot lately about going to church. I have never really attended church and don't know much about the bible. But I have a desire to know. I feel strange just waltzing into a church and being lost.”   How awesome is the work of the Lord! And that we can take part in it! Woah! Alleluja!
Amazing! We came to church today, and Jessica was feeling down. During the sermon, which was about faith, a statement was said by the pastor about not dwelling on the past, nor "what if's". In this statement, God had put on the pastor's heart to say a series of "if we had only..." statements, and one of them was "Do not say, 'if we had only stayed in Texas, things would be different'..." As the pastor said this, Jessica and I looked at each other, as we could relate :) Allow Peace and Love to dwell in you!